WHAT IS VASTU SHASTRA?
Vastu is the interaction of all forms of positive or negative effects on a human being. Vastu is basically a word derived from the Sanskrit language. The literal meaning of this is the house construction, which is built by a human being. This is not only related to protection of the living house, industrial offices, and natural calamities infect it goes beyond these and can go up to up heals. Apart from that the dictionary meaning of the Vastu turn around five basic elements of the creation that is water, space, air, wind and earth. The proper balance among these five elements can generate a huge amount of “bioelectric magnetized energy” which basically shows excellent health, comforts, and prosperity among the human life.
SHASTRA RELATED TO VASTU
The traditional Hindu system of architecture is basically called as the Vastu Shastra. It is nothing but the science of architecture. Those are the text and designs found many years ago on the Indian subcontinent that generally describes the principle of layout, design, measurement & preparation of geometry of the earth.
THE FIVE BASIC ELEMENTS OF THE VASTU
Our planet has the life because it has the presence of five basic elements that governs the life of a human being on earth. These are also called as the punch-bhootas. The five basic elements are air, space, earth, water and fire.
• Earth- Vastu has the main importance of earth in human life; it defines the energy that governs the energy fields.
• Air- it is the surviving agent of the human life.
• Water- it defines the gravitational attraction of the earth
• Space- it is related to the cosmic radiation
• Fire- related to the solar radiation
VASTU CAN BE SIGNIFICANT IN MANY AREAS SUCH AS:
• Finding the joy of life
• Picking up the right color for your home or office
• In marriage or romance
• In astrological analysis of horoscope
• Foreign traveling prospects